UKDRN

If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#39017  by Jane

not sure if this the right topic but here goes..........

I am one of Andy Hill's sisters, and I have a plea to make.

I hope there are people on here who will remember Andy's racing days and want to help.

Andy's (our) family home has suffered a catastrophic fire just weeks after our mother's death. The room where Andy's pictures, racing memorabilia, books, videos etc were kept no longer exists and he is understandably devastated. So here is the plea.

Does anyone have any special pictures of Andy or his cars during his racing career, particularly ones which are kind of personal that you would be prepared to let me have copies of ?

I am putting together photo albums to try to go some way to replacing his. Ones that perhaps have mum (Doreen), Dad (Ron) or his daughter Payge on them - or anything special - like his crash (the video of that is gone too) wins or anything really). His Daughter Payge is also looking to do the same thing.

Please don't tell Andy! We are hoping to go a little way to cheering him and showing him we care.

Many thanks

Amanda
 #39020  by Jane

Thanks Jon,

I've seen one or two posts from a good while ago - I'd really like permission from the owners of the photos to copy or print them for Andy - I wouldn't want to infringe anyone's copyright.

Much appreciated

Amanda
 #39022  by jaytee

Amanda if mine are any good, you can use them no problem
 #39064  by Jane

Hi All,

is there a better place I can post this plea?

Cheers
 #39066  by NitroWars

You could try eurodragster.com - they are usually accommodating.